Gold Member Since 2015
Audited Supplier
Shandong Haojian International Trade Co., Ltd.

Mortar Additive, Dry Mortar, Polymer Powder manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Ready Mixed Dry Mortar Chemicals Additive Rd Polymer Powder, Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Polymer Redispersible Powder EVA for Flexible Mortar, HPMC Construction Grade Chemicals for Interior Fihishing Render Mhpc and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product VAE POWDER Ready Mixed Dry Mortar Chemicals Additive Rd Polymer Powder

Ready Mixed Dry Mortar Chemicals Additive Rd Polymer Powder

Purchase Qty.:
(Bags)
1-39 40+
FOB Unit Price: US $80 US $70
Purchase Qty. (Bags) FOB Unit Price
1-39 US $80
40+ US $70
Get Latest Price
Port: Qingdao, China
Production Capacity: 10000bags/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: VAEP
  • Classification: Chemical Additives
  • Appearance: Powder
  • Name: Vae Polymer Powder
  • Powder: White, Flow Freely
  • Ash Content: 11-15%
  • Factory: OEM Factory
  • Application 2: Dry Mortar
  • Trademark: HAOJIAN
  • Specification: 25kg/bag, 650kg/plt
  • HS Code: 390130
  • Efficacy: Polymer Powder
  • Type: Stabilizers
  • Color: White
  • CAS. No: 24937-78-8
  • Mft: 0 Degree Celsius
  • Film Properties: Translucent, Elastic - Plastic
  • Application 1: External Wall Insulation System
  • Application 3: Construction Mortar
  • Transport Package: PP Bag with PE Liner
  • Origin: China
Product Description
Ready Mixed Dry Mortar Chemicals Additive Rd Polymer Powder

1.0 Description

VAE Re-Dispersible Polymer Powder(RDP) is produced by spray-drying special water based emulsion, 
mostly based on vinyl acetate and acrylic acid, dissolves in water easily and quickly forms emulsion.

This VAE Re-Dispersible Polymer Powder Used in construction from HAOJIAN, has been tested strictly.
In the construction, the dosage of  VAE is very low, but an important additive , plays the role of improving
flexibility and its elastic in dry mortar.
   
CAS No.: 24937-78-8

2.0 Specifications
AppearanceWhite powder, can flow freely
Min Film Forming Temperature0ºC
Residual Moistue≤1.5%
Bulk Density50-600g/l
Ash Content13±2%
Ph(1% solution, 25ºC)7.0±1.0
Film PropertiesTranslucent, elastic platic
Fineness, um80-120
AdvantagesFlexibility / Adhesive


3.0 Application Range
Construction Mortar : Masonry Mortar , Tile Glue Mortar, Tile Bond, Tile Adhesive, Grouts Mortar
Wall Putty Industry  : Skim Coat, Gypsum Plaster, Wall Leveling Plaster, External Wall Insulation System
  
4.0 VAE Powders Properties
 
Increase the flexibility of dry mortar
Improves workability of dry mortar
Improves impact resistance of dry  mortar
Improves fluidity of  construction dry mortar
Reduces shrinkage rate of  construction dry mortar
 
5.0 Payment & Delivery Time
 
1. Payment :
Small Order : 100% T/T in advance.
Large Order : one 20feet container. T/T, 30% deposit in advance after singing the contract, the rest  70% pay at sight of B/L Copy.
2. Delivery Time: Within 5-10 workdays after received your deposit. 

6.0 Advantages

1. Provide High Quality Products
2. Professional Technology Service Sale Team
3. Convenient Transportation, near to QINGDAO and SHANGHAI Port
4. Long years Exporting Experience 

7.0 Package & Storage & Transportation
 
A. Standard Packing : in 25kg pp bags inner with pe bags
B. Big bags or other special packages as required
C. Store in cool and dry environment
D. Shelf Life :12 months
E. Transport as non-danger goods
 
More details, pls contact me

SHANDONG HAOJIAN INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO., LTD.
CONTACE PERSON  : Sally 
MOBILE PHONE : 0086 18888367670
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mr. Jason Zhang
Marketing Director
*From:
To: Mr. Jason Zhang
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category