Chemicals Concrete Additive Naphthalene Based Superplasticizer
|FOB Unit Price:||US $110 US $105|
|Purchase Qty. (drum)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Drum/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Water Reducer
- Certification: ISO
- Visual Appearance: Yellow Powder
- Density (20c-Degree) (Kg/M3): 600±30
- Na2so4 Content (%): Max 4.0
- Application 1: Floor Leveling Mortar
- Company Type: Manufacturer and Exp &Imp
- Transport Package: Paper Drum
- Origin: Shandong China
- Material: Polypropylene Fiber
- Name: Naphthalene Based Superplasticizer
- Solid Content (%): 98.0±2.0
- Chloride Content (%): Max 0.10
- Na2o+0.658k2o (%): Max5.0
- Application 2: Cement Mortar
- Trademark: HAOJIAN
- Specification: 25kg/bag, 10tons / FCL
- HS Code: 382440100
Naphthalene Based Superplasticizer
Naphthalene Based Superplasticizer [FNA] is a brown powder, chemical name "β-Naphthalenesulfonic Acid-Formaldehyde Condensate" without toxic and corrosive, has good effects to cements.
FNA Powder has high water reducing, high dispersion, low gas content, without corrosion to steel, increasing the workability of gypsum and concrete products.
Compatible with other additives in gypsum or cement based building materials. Mixed with all powders in mixer, stir together 2-3min.
|Visual Appearance||Brown powder|
|Solid Content (%)||96.0±1.0|
|Density (20ºC) (kg/m3)||600±30|
|Chloride Content (%)||≤0.1|
|Na2SO4 Content (%)||≤5.0|
The optimum dosage of FNA powder to meet specific requirements should be determined by trails using the materials and conditions that will be experienced in use.
Normal Dosage Range : 3-7kg / ton of concrete material; General Dosage : 5-12/ton building materials
Dosages outside the normal range quoted above can be adopted to meet particular mix requirements.
N.W.: 25±0.25kg / woven bag; 40±0.25kg / drum
Under the dry condition, far away from direct sunlight
Shelf time: 12 months
Best for High Strength Concrete, Self-Compacting Concrete, Gypsum Products used for building, roads, bridges, airports, ports, terminals, and precast concrete project.